Friday, November 17, 2006

Borat!

Good old Borat.

This movie even though crude at times is very funny. It is not the same time of crudeness as movies like "Old School" or some lame movie. It is funny because it reveals the ignorance of people on both sides. From showing the ignorance of radical thinkers on the right to feminists on the left it is funny all around. At times it made me feel almost embarrassed for him and made me just sink down into my chair. But it was still funny. Here's what I have to say about it. Are you offended easily? If you answered that question "yes" then it doesn't matter who you are you will be offended. Me on the other hand I am not offended easily and I can easily see the humor in making other people uncomfortable. It was very funny but again if you don't like offensive thing's then don't go to it.

Good Things:
Funny
Revealing

Bad Things:
Male Nudity
Offensive Material To Everyone

No comments: