Saturday, April 07, 2007

Learn The ABC's

A,B,C,
You really need,
To think about you and Disney,
For I will never put you on my TV,

Just a little Rosiesque writing.

ABC/Disney is going down the road to failure. I can't think of any way to put all of this elegantly, so here it is:

Same Sex Couples and Fairy Tail Weddings

Here we have the acceptance/collectivist/PC crowds thought process at work. Read the article let it speak for itself.

Rosie's 2 Whole Paragraphs
Read the Rosie O'Donnell blog/rebuttal to her criticizers.

"If the very act of asking is so destabilizing for people, than I have to wonder whether the fabric of our democracy is indeed so raveled it is beyond salvage." -R. O'Donnell

First off republic not democracy. Second "asking"? If I tell you that global warming is fake I am not asking whether it is fake or not (which it is, just as her 9/11 view is) I would be telling you that it is a fake THEORY (as I just did) you can ask questions but if your going to ask them before you provide yourself with an answer.

Click Here for proof that her THEORY is fake.

The position from the left is that we just need to give them a chance to live their way and we can live our way peacefully. Didn't we try that in the 90's after we were attacked time and time again. And it finally took one big blow on 9/11 to make people see that it is not all puffy clouds and hearts down here on earth. Oh but wait she thinks it was fake so that argument does not hold water with her or any of the other nut cases.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If a terrorist has and AK on each of our backs we would both die. Not just me she would too, and I really don't want that because I think she has some things she needs to work out with her and God before she dies.

She says "You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks differently than you and try to convert them to your way of thinking." The world is not good the world is evil and deceptive, the world is bad and I do not want to become one with the world or believe in the world. The world is filled with imperfect people and good and evil exist whether you like it or not. Everyone is not some strange shade of good that we just don't understand correctly, evil exists.

Ahmadinejad wants Israel demolished. Its not that he is evil or anything its just that he sees things from a different perspective so we have to sit back and let it happen. That is what I gather from her statement. I just cannot imagine that this is what she is talking about when she says the "goodness of the world".

No comments: