Monday, April 23, 2007

Alec Is Screwd Up, But Who Really Cares!

Alec Baldwin is deranged on many levels. He yelled at his daughter in a way that no father should ever yell at a child. I am not a big fan of the world of Hollywood anyway so I really don't care about him and his screwed up antics. I am weary of the conservatives within in news and on talk radio over using this topic. We all know that this guy is a looser and stupid for doing this. But please leave it alone after about a day of press and let the people decide, because there are many other topics that rank higher on my important meter than Alec Baldwin. I am not trying to brush his behavior off as a good thing at all, I will be the first to say he is very stupid for saying those things to his young daughter, but he did it, now let the people see his dumbness and let the story subside.

No comments: